Training and Guidance
Experience is fundamental in today’s constantly changing, dynamic engineering environment and it is important that consultants have the experience and skills to translate expertise into solutions that will work for the client.
Regular training (continuous professional development or CPD) can greatly enhance experience by providing a platform for ensuring employee’s skills and knowledge remain up-to-date, which in turn leads to a competitive business edge, improved staff morale, job satisfaction, performance and increased profit.
Engineering is diverse and forever evolving and because of this, it is crucial that personnel undertake regular, high quality, informative training to remain conversant in new and amended design and regulatory standards.
In order that the very best service is extended to clients from industry stakeholders, it is imperative that those stakeholders ensure their personnel are skilled, creative and hold an excellent understanding of technical and regulatory issues and business priorities.
EPG are internationally recognised trainers in the field of Sustainable Drainage and Contaminated Land Remediation and we work closely with partnering organisations such as CIRIA to provide comprehensive training workshops that introduce practitioners to new design methods and how to disseminate best practice to general stakeholders in the design process. We also have extensive expertise in the delivery of bespoke in-house training courses to design consultants, manufacturers and technical sales organisations.
Examples of our training service includes:
- Sustainable drainage design workshops in conjunction with CIRIA, the Landscape Institute and the Welsh Government (BEST)
- Various specialist courses on sustainable drainage including permeable pavements, geocellular tanks, retrofitting and rain gardens
- Understanding landfill gas risk assessment in conjunction with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and the Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association
- Understanding Sustainable drainage design in conjunction with specialist contractors and manufacturers
- Essential updates on ground gas assessment in conjunction with the Australasian Land And Groundwater Association (ALGA).
Training and Guidance
No Case Studies Found!